A new generation of sustainably-sourced 'Eco-Fibre'
absorbents. Utilising naturally-occurring cottons
and wood cellulose from managed forests. Third
generation coverstock supplies strength and wiping
• Solent's Highest Performing Absorbent - absorbency
rates "better than or equal to" other absorbents -
at no extra cost
• A new generation of sustainably-sourced 'Eco-Fibre'
absorbents utilising the latest Nu-Dri™ Technology
• Third generation coverstock supplies strength and
• Solent ULTRA represent a new generation of
sustainably sourced products
• Hazard level: Moderate to high
• Typical spill volume: Medium
• Frequency of use: Medium to high
• Maintenance Grade - Utilising wood cellulose from
managed forests. For all general uses. With the
versitily to absorb a wide renage of fluids
including both water and oils at the same time.
Maintenance - Absorbs All Fluids - Grey/Black. Not
suitable for use on water.
• Oil Only Grade - Proprietary processed natural
cotton specially adapted to absorb oil spill from
both land and water. With a proprietary hydrophobic
treatment:- absorbs oil only, rejects water and
retains buoyancy even when laden. White. Hydrophobic
absorbent can be used on water. Will float even when